top of page

"FREE" Painting Class

Public·224 members

Today: Cleveland Cavaliers vs Philadelphia 76ers live online 22 November 2023

9 hours ago — You can watch the game's live broadcast on and read the text broadcast on fscore.in. To avoid missing the duel between the teams Philadelphia ...

He is more than capable of doing that – in 10 games without Donovan Mitchell by his side, he’s averaged 8. 7 assists per game, while maintaining both his scoring production and efficiency from the floor. One of the things the Sixers are yet to figure out on defense is how to stop the opposing team’s ball movement. We just saw Tyrese Haliburton notch 32 assists against them in 2 games, and Philly gives up an average of 27 assists per game at home this season. Look for Garland’s assists to go up here. However, Joel Embiid is still the best player on this Sixers team and they will only go as far as the big fella takes them. Embiid is putting up 32. 5 points per game at the Wells Fargo Center while shooting almost 51% from the field. He’s struggled a bit with the three-ball at 31. 8% in 13 games, which is still a respectable number for a 7-footer. He’s been fairly consistent in clearing this line, doing so in 5 of his last 6 games overall. In his last 8 games against the Cavs, he’s done it 5 times, while averaging 33. 4 points per game. In 3 of those games, he went for 40+. Cleveland Cavaliers Vs. Philadelphia 76ers: Prediction & 20 hours ago — Cleveland Cavaliers Vs. Philadelphia 76ers Prediction. Andrew Norton. Lineups. Philadelphia 76ers. PHI -7.5. DraftKings. -110. live. spread. 76ers-Cavs Preview: Bone (on Bone) Thugs & HarmonyIn some ways, the Cleveland Cavaliers are the team that many want the Philadelphia 76ers to be. On the surface, the previous sentence may appear to be a mistake. After all, the Sixers have a better record from the Cavs, and are (sadly) only a few wins removed from playoff contention. But as history as shown us, mediocrity is akin to a death sentence in the NBA. Under the league's current competitive structure, it's better to be bad than it is to be average, and Cleveland is as bad as they come. Even so, the Cavs are a promising franchise centered around a dazzling young point guard (Kyrie Irving), and they're only a couple of drafts/smart offseasons away from making some noise in Eastern Conference. There's little preventing the Sixers from following that same blueprint, but in order to do so, they have to be willing to take a step or two backward in order to take a few steps forward. Are the Sixers willing to cut their losses with Bynum? Will the team bring back Collins for a lame duck season? Should we be worried about Holiday's lack of production at the end of the year? Does Evan Turner fit into the team's long-term plans? No matter how you look at it, the Sixers are clearly at a crossroads... ************************* Bone Thugs-n-Harmony - Tha Crossroads (DJ U-Neek Sixers Remix) Bone Bone Bone Bone.. Bone.. BoneNow tell me whatcha gonna doWhen Moultrie gets no runWhen judgment comes for you, when judgment comes for youNow tell me whatcha gonna doWhen we only play for prideWhen judgment comes for you (Cause it's gonna come for you) Head south, bring it in for Marc Z., Malik and even MollyThere's Blue, but Doug's got him and I'm gonna miss everybodyWhen Bynum collected a wage, we wondered when he would playAnd then there's Swaggy P, Nick's too deep for me to sayBack when Kwame came to me, told me if he could sit out, well then pleaseBury him on that bench was the plan, and when you can, DNP-CD Doug bless you working on a plan for winningRide in the tank all 24/7 daysLucy's who we praiseEven though Adam Aron's all up in my faceBut he keeping me safe and in my place, say graceFor the case to tank, we couldn't even give a nudgeOur draft position won't budgeWe live in a world that's Doug'sOoh what can I do, it's all about the Sixers and how we rollCan I get a witness, let it unfoldWe living our lives, no Oladipo, aye-oh-aye-oh Prayyyyyyy, and we pray and we pray, and we pray, and we prayThat the guy that we take at 11 can playAnd we pray, and we pray, and we pray, and we prayIn 9th placeNow listen up real slowLosing games is HeavenCome let's go take a visit of people that's long goneShelvin, Maalik, Maurice, Nik VucWe still wish they were part of the familyExactly how many games we got lastingWhile you laughing, we're passing, passing awaySo y'all go rest y'all soulsCause I know I'ma meet you up at the crossroadsY'all know y'all forever got love from the Night Shift, baby Mo Cheeks is long goneReally wish he would come homeBut I want to pick highCan't believe my eyesAll a lil' fan can do is cry, cryWhy they trade my dog, rememberWhen we had Sir Charles y'alland he shoudn't be gone, from his first homeWhen didn't know who was wrongOh so wrong, oh so wrongGotta hold on gotta stay strongWhen the day comesMoses Malone got a shoulder you can lean on (lean on)Hey... Cavaliers vs 76ers Odds, Picks, & Predictions (Nov. 21) 6 hours ago — Click the Jazz Sports link below to watch the free live stream. 2023-24 NBA Regular Season Matchup: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Philadelphia 76ers ... 9% efficiency. With Donovan Mitchell out of the rotation, his shot attempts should go up here, and there is also a chance Caris LeVert doesn’t play which would only benefit Strus. In their last 3 games, the Sixers have allowed opponents to shoot almost 37% from downtown, slightly up from their season average of 35. 6%. Strus has cleared this line 6 times in his last 8 games against Philly while a member of the Miami Heat, and we can only hope his form continues with his new team. The matchup between Darius Garland and Tyrese Maxey should be an epic one, especially now that we know Donovan Mitchell will be absent for the Cavaliers. Garland will have to take more of a point-guard approach to this game (as opposed to focusing on scoring) in order for his team to stand a chance. And between Orthokine, bone bruises, and cartilage grown in Petri dishes, we all became medical experts thanks to the presence (or lack thereof) of one Andrew Bynum. We'll always remember this year as the season that Thaddeus Young proved that he could be a solid option at power forward. The season that Damien Wilkins shot better than 49 percent after the All-Star Break. Cleveland Cavaliers Vs Philadelphia 76ers Current Standings. Eastern Conference 365Scores is the fastest, most accurate online live scores service, serving over 100 million fans worldwide since 2012. If they don't, then the team's title drought will continue well into its fourth decade. During the game against the Cavs - the last home contest of the season - the 76ers will celebrate the accomplishments of the 1982-83 team that captured Philadelphia's last professional basketball championship some 30 years ago. And on what usually would have been Fan Appreciation Day down at the Wells Fargo Center, we here at Liberty Ballers would like to take a moment to express our appreciation and gratitude to those of you who have hung with us over these past six months. The season that the Sixers took (and missed) more long 2s than any other team in the league. There were times where it seemed like Doug Collins spent more time looking at the box scores of Maurice Harkless and Nik Vucevic than he did coaching Arnett Moultrie. It wasn't too long ago that Adam Aron gave Collins a vote of confidence at a recent town hall meeting, and now reports are that the front office wants their head coach to walk away from the final year of his deal. With the end of the season-long marathon finally in sight, we're left with more questions than we had at the beginning of the year. Cleveland faces Philadelphia on 3-game win streak 2 days ago — The Cavaliers are 3-3 in conference games. Cleveland has a 3-3 record in games decided by 10 or more points. The 76ers average 11.3 made ... 76ers vs Cavaliers scores & predictions 5 hours ago — Philadelphia 76ers - Cleveland Cavaliers game starts on Nov 22, 2023 at 12:30:00 AM UTC. Follow the game on Sofascore with live scores and statistics. Pick against the spread, over/under for Cavaliers vs. 76ers 7 hours ago — Philadelphia 76ers v Brooklyn Nets Joel Embiid of the Philadelphia 76ers The Cleveland Cavaliers (7-6) will attempt to keep their winning ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page