top of page

"FREE" Painting Class

Public·224 members

Trail Blazers VS Suns live match 22.11.2023

Nov 4, 2022 — 4 and will be the first game of back-to-back games this weekend. Viewers looking to stream the game can watch it on NBA TV or by using fuboTV, ...

Did they do this “Lillard + Bench” lineup toward the end of the second quarter before? Feels like they’re throwing everything they can at the non-Dame minutes. – 10:56 PM Damian Lillard has yet to hit a three-pointer on the season (0-2 tonight, 0-11 overall) but he’s doing everything else tonight. Getting to the rim, getting to the line, finding looks for other guys. – 10:55 PM Mike Richman @mikegrich Didn’t see what happened (tv viewers holler at me) but Norman Powell left the court and went straight back to the locker room. How to Watch Trail Blazers at Suns: Stream NBA Live, TV Oct 16, 2023 — Nurkic played well against his former team, outplaying Ayton, who finished the game with just seven points and six rebounds. Now the teams play ... Portland Trail Blazers vs. Phoenix Suns Stream Live Games · Stream Live Games · Openinghttps://app.link.nba.com/e/L2vuBQIUxkb. – 10:40 PM Very encouraging first quarter for the Blazers vs. Phoenix. They are up 30-24 but more important, we’re active and connected on defense. Nassir Little is doing what Chauncey Billups challenged him to do: play harder than anyone on floor. – 10:35 PM Suns helped by missing some open ones but I thought the Blazers were way better on defense in the first quarter than they were in the opener. – 10:35 PM McGee is someone who could easily average 10 and 7 off the bench with the way #Suns pass the ball and the way he’s being given the freedom to go get a shot. Now he’s turned it over at times in that latter role, but he has more offense than one may think. Phoenix Suns vs Portland Trail Blazers H2H - Livescore Phoenix Suns vs Portland Trail Blazers H2H. « Back | Yesterday | Today | Live | My Games | Finished | Not Started | Tomorrow | Predictions. Next match. – 11:05 PM Dame gets his first three of the season to give the Blazers a 65-47 lead with under a minute to play in the first half – 10:58 PM Williams called for Paul to check in, Paul went to scores table, then Blazers scored and Williams had Paul come back to bench. Blazers up 62-45 late in 1st half. #Suns – 10:57 PM Ryan Blackburn @NBABlackburn Somebody tell me about these sub patterns for the Blazers. Portland Trail Blazers vs Phoenix Suns Preseason Live 4:52:11Suns #TrailBlazers #NBAPreseason #NBA #ShowTymeonPointNation The Phoenix Suns will take on the Portland Trail Blazers for the second ... – 12:14 AM Suns drop the SEGABABA to the Blazers in a blowout. Another so-so start offensively and this time the opposition jumped all over it. Portland hit 21 3s on a shaky defensive effort. McCollum had 28 points in 30 minutes. Booker was in rhythm and had 21 points. – 12:12 AM Ben McLemore hits a three to put the Blazers up 35 and then does the D’Angelo Russell “ice in his veins” celebration – 12:08 AM Aaron J. Fentress @AaronJFentress Okay, Blazers fans. It’s time for an overreaction the other way tonight. Blazers are smoking the Suns. The kids are growing up. – 11:47 PM That may have been the the best defensive trip for #Suns. Forced tough passes, got a deflection, forced a tough shot, but didn’t convert on other end. Then Little gets transition hoop and followed that up with a dunk, drew the foul, but officials ruled no basket. PF on floor. – 11:40 PM Jay Allen @PDXjay Dennis Smith Jr. on the court for the first time this season at the 3:15 mark of the 3rd qtr. – 11:39 PM What a start to season for CJ McCollum. After scoring 34 on opening night, he has 28 with 4:17 left in 3rd quarter tonight vs. Phoenix now down 15 as Bridges hit 3 followed by another Booker 3 from same corner. Blazers timeout – 11:24 PM The only bad part about first half for Portland: Norman Powell left game and went straight to locker room with 5:43 left in second quarter. I never saw him return. He had 16 points at the time. He had been bothered by a hip during preseason but couldn’t tell why he left. – 11:11 PM #RipCity 67 #Suns 47 H. POR: Powell 16 (10 in 2nd quarter), Lillard 14 (4-of-6 FGs, 5-of-5 FTS). McCollum 13 (3-of-7 from 3) PHX: Booker 12 (5-of-9). McGee 10 (5-of-7). Chris Paul 0 pts (0-of-2 FGs), 8 assists. Portland Trail Blazers at Phoenix Suns NBA picks 9 hours ago — They are outmatched by a Phoenix team that has scored 131 points or more in its last 3 games. stream games in 2023-24 NBA season · ESPN: Suns ... #Suns – 10:45 PM I thought after JaVale missed his first shot that I hadn’t seen him miss often in Portland. Since then he’s gone 5-6. – 10:42 PM A little push off from McCollum to get space from Johnson or jumper, but Monty Williams talked about Lillard and McCollum coming at you. He was right. McCollum 10. Lillard 5. #Suns down 11. Phoenix Suns vs Portland Trail Blazers Head to Head Last 5, Phoenix Suns won 1, Lose 4, 124.4 points per macth, 122.6 opponent points per game, Against the spread(ATS) win%: 40.0%, Total points over%: 80.0%. Last ... Trail Blazers vs. Suns (Nov 21, 2023) Live Score Live coverage of the Portland Trail Blazers vs. Phoenix Suns NBA game on ESPN, including live score, highlights and updated stats.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page