top of page

"FREE" Painting Class

Public·216 members

Churchill Brothers VS TRAU live watch 22 November 2023

Nov 15, 2022 — I-League: Aizawl, TRAU share spoils; 10-man Rajasthan prevail over Churchill Brothers ... Australia vs Afghanistan Live ScoreChhattisgarh ...

Trau FC vs Churchill Brothers SC Live Trau FC vs Churchill Brothers SC live score and live streaming on February 10th, 2023 at 11:00 UTC time at Khuman Lampak Main Stadium, Imphal for Football ... TRAU began to grow in the game after the quarter hour mark and managed to get the lead when they caught Aizawl on the break. With only two defenders manning the back line for Aizawl, an onrushing Nana Poku had two options in the form of Bikash Singh and Baoringdao Bodo to pass to. He chose the former who finished from a very tight angle to score for the away side. I-League: Aizawl, TRAU share spoils; 10-man Rajasthan prevail over Churchill Brothers | Football News - Times of IndiaAIZAWL: Aizawl FC and TRAU FC shared the spoils after a 1-1 draw in their I-League match at the picturesque Rajiv Gandhi Stadium here on Tuesday. A goal in each half by Sagolsem Bikash Singh (18th minute) and K Lalrinfela (48th) for TRAU and Aizawl, respectively, meant that the two sides went home with a point each. At the GMC Bambolim Athletic Stadium in Goa, Rajasthan United FC picked up all three points in their season opener against Churchill Brothers, registering a 2-1 win. Substitute Britto PM's (75th minute) second-half strike proved to be the decisive goal of the game, after Melroy Assisi's header (29th) was cancelled out by Churchill's Abdoulaye Sane (45+1) at the end of the first half. Churchill Brothers - Trau FC · 22.11.2023 The largest live coverage: results, statistics, standings and tournament grids for events around the world. You must be 18 years old or over to use this site. Rajasthan defender Hardik Bhatt was sent off towards the end of the match after a second bookable offence. The first match was a fixture which TRAU have dominated in recent years, it was a different story this time. The first half started with Aizawl FC on the front foot, as they played with a high tempo in the opposition half. New Argentine recruit Matias Veron was the focal point of most of their attacks. However, the home side was not able to capitalise on their attacking opportunities. Churchill Brothers - TRAU FC Live - I-League Follow the I-League live Football match between Churchill Brothers and TRAU FC with Eurosport. The match starts at 1:30 PM on November 22nd, 2023. Catch the ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members